Healthy Living Reminders: Inspiration from Social Media

I often find inspiration in the little things. Social media is something that I frequent often to search for new recipes, workout ideas, workout clothing options, snack ideas, actual inspiration to go work out and more. I do not compare my body to others because I know that EVERY body is different when it comes to reactions to food, exercising, sleep and stress. I believe that taking bits and pieces from many people can be helpful in my mission to live a healthy lifestyle. Change in my body happens when I am consistent with my healthy lifestyle (not over splurging) and when I try new things. Instagram is my favorite place to improve myself through mind, body and spirit. I enjoy what I call "health inspiring posts," which show happy times with friends, healthy food, fun new workout routines, other people's progress with weight loss, an inspiring quote and just anything that makes YOU feel good. Below are some images that inspired me this week to change up my routine and continue my healthy lifestyle! Hope this inspires you!
What are some of your favorite social sites to visit for inspiration? Happiness and Health, Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts