Healthy Living Is All About Manageable Goals
The first step to maintaining a healthy lifestyle is to plan. By planning, I mean deciding what kind of nutrition plan you want to follow (or create) for yourself, how many days you want to workout, what types of workouts you want to do, how you want to measure results, what success means to you, and set some goals. This seems like a bit much for starters, but I promise, it is actually rather exciting. I get a little hyped up about setting realistic goals because I am good about setting them and also ignoring them, so I will be setting some goals as well.
Below is an image that has helped me when setting goals. Remember, this is what has helped me in the past and present, and is made to be customized. For best results, print "My Journey" off a couple times, fill out to your best ability and then place them in places like work, on the fridge and in your gym bag as a constant reminder of your new journey. Refer to this daily or weekly to make sure you are maintaining your healthy lifestyle.
Looking forward to reading your comments about your journey!
![]() |
| "My Journey" Document to Print |
Please let me know if this is hard to read or see. I will attempt to create an online PDF if need be.
Happiness and Health,
Hannah


Hannah,
ReplyDeleteBeing a senior in college and having a full-time job, I find it impossible to have enough time in the day to workout or to eat healthy. I always tell myself that I'm going to meal prep or start to workout a few times a week but I seriously always fail with doing so. I think I'm just way too lazy to add a new task to my already hectic life schedule. I really think your "My Journey" card will be beneficial to many young women out there. I think I'm going to print it off and use it for my own good. Thank you :)
Thank you, Dominique! I appreciate the comment! Good luck to you!
ReplyDelete