Working Out Is Better With A Partner
We have all been there... Our alarm goes off at 5:30am and we hit snooze until 7:00am because we stayed up late the night before studying. It is too easy to ignore your alarm and do what you actually want, which is to sleep, especially if it is to skip the gym. I have a solution to the problem.
GET A WORKOUT PARTNER
When you find a good gym partner, you will notice the difference. It is a time to let off steam, get in a work out and hang with a friend. I used to meet my boyfriend at the gym every morning at 6:00am. It was not easy because it was the middle of winter and I had to walk to the gym from my dorm, but he made me go and vice versa. When someone else is pushing you to do better, then you will. Yes, there were some days that sleep won over because I had studied for a test all night long, but most of the time he kept me motivated.
It also becomes a lot easier to work out when you have a routine and you do not break it. Breaking a routine means I am setting myself up for failure. Skipping the gym does have to happen for some reasons, but nine times out of ten, you should never ditch your workout routine with your gym partner. If you do skip it, it becomes too easy to continue skipping.
Happiness and Health, Hannah
GET A WORKOUT PARTNER
When you find a good gym partner, you will notice the difference. It is a time to let off steam, get in a work out and hang with a friend. I used to meet my boyfriend at the gym every morning at 6:00am. It was not easy because it was the middle of winter and I had to walk to the gym from my dorm, but he made me go and vice versa. When someone else is pushing you to do better, then you will. Yes, there were some days that sleep won over because I had studied for a test all night long, but most of the time he kept me motivated.
It also becomes a lot easier to work out when you have a routine and you do not break it. Breaking a routine means I am setting myself up for failure. Skipping the gym does have to happen for some reasons, but nine times out of ten, you should never ditch your workout routine with your gym partner. If you do skip it, it becomes too easy to continue skipping.
Happiness and Health, Hannah

Comments
Post a Comment