Healthy Living: Acknowledge Changes In Your Progress

Friday was an eye-opening day for me. I noticed some changes in myself. My jeans fit better, I felt alive and well, and I just felt wholesome. These are the moments that I believe we need to acknowledge when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle. Take the time when you notice a change and take your picture. Am I saying take a selfie? Sure, if that's what you want. Do whatever it takes to document your feeling of success and happiness. Share this picture if you want to, but I have found that no one is ever as happy for you as you are for yourself. I like to share my progress, but for those of us who are more private, set it as your phone background image instead.
Here is a recent image of my progress.
I'll never be the 'perfect' size two or zero, but that's not what I want. The road to living a healthy lifestyle is not easy and is different for all of us. When you feel good about who you are or where you're at, that's all that matters. I'm learning to love every inch of imperfection my body holds, but I'll also never give up on working hard to be the best me I can be. Thank you, Derek (my brother), for reintroducing me to weight training. It has made such a difference and I truly enjoy a tough leg day. I have a long way to go yet, but getting there! No one is ever a finished product. Follow your dreams, work hard and above all else, love yourself! #love #motivation
How do you measure your success? What do you do when you notice a positive change in yourself?
Happiness and Health,
Hannah

Comments

Popular Posts