Healthy Living Starts With Finding Your Ideal Gym
Let's all face it... None of us really enjoy getting off work at five o'clock and driving to the gym. What a minute. I do! This change of attitude comes from enjoying the place where you work out. I personally do not like working out in a place where I feel intimidated, people watch me, I can never use the equipment that I want, the gym is dirty or the people are unfriendly. These are the list of demands that I have when it comes to selecting my gym.
I found my gym because my brother invited me to work out with him. I never thought I would like a family gym, but I have found it to be a welcoming environment that I enjoy. My gym is the YMCA. It is not one of those huge gyms that have so many machines that you get lost, but it does have what I need. I know people by name, they smile at me instead of glare, they offer to spot me, they share equipment and the actual equipment is in good working condition.
If I do not enjoy the environment that I work out in, then I am less likely to work out, hurry through my exercises and I get tired faster. Think about these things when it comes to your health. Enjoying your gym makes living healthy so much easier!
What do you love about your gym?
Happiness and Health, Hannah


Comments
Post a Comment