My Healthy Lifestyle Inspiration For The Week

I have not posted my inspiration for a while to stay on track with my eating and healthy lifestyle. So, I would like to share with you a little motivation if you seem to be stuck in a rut or if you are changing your lifestyle on your own. 

Because I am alone in my journey, meaning that I do not have a best friend to workout with or someone that will keep me accountable for working out or eating healthy, I often refer to social media (Pinterest) to inspire me. My last photos of inspiration were from Instagram, but Pinterest, an image driven site, has anything and everything from workout clothes, healthy meals, exercise plans and more. If you cannot seem to get yourself moving on a Sunday afternoon, then hop on Pinterest to get yourself up and going. Time to relax is always needed, but your health is an every day thing. 

Enjoy!







What motivates you? Share your photos and links! 


Happiness and Health,

Hannah


Image source: Pinterest


Comments

Popular Posts